Guidance on Dangerous Goods
With the regulation of appointing a risk prevention officer in the company (german: Gefahrgutbeauftragenverodrnung - GbV) of February 25, 2011 every company, which transports dangerous goods via road, train, ship or plane, is asked to appoint a risk prevention officer.
REACh ChemConsult GmbH offers you an external service on dangerous goods by our risk prevention officer Dr. Torsten Zorn. He carries out the tasks appointed by §8:
- guiding the company to comply the regulations on dangerous goods
- recording all actions regarding the observation
- showing defects and shortcomings while transport or storing take place
- prepare yearly reports
- prepare reports after accidents
- train appointed and other responsible persons.
For further information please contact us!